Foreign Military Sales & Foreign Military Financing for Defense Exporters
April 30, 2024
— May 2, 2024
Join VEDP - International Trade and Fairchild Fisk Giroux for a 3-day seminar on International Acquisition and Life-Cycle Management Participants, Processes, and Engagement Strategies utilizing the Foreign Military Sales, Foreign Military Financing, Building Partner Capacity, and Direct Commercial Sales Programs.
The instructors have a combined 45+ years as Security Assistance & Cooperation professionals, including over 25 years as management and faculty at the Defense Security Cooperation Agency’s Defense Institute for Security Cooperation Studies. Additionally, the partners of FFG have previously served as Senior Defense Officials/Defense Attachés, Security Cooperation Officers, Combatant Command staff, and Directors of International Arms Cooperation Programs offices.
- Security Assistance and Cooperation Programs and Processes
- International Sales and Life-Cycle Management Strategies
- U.S. Government Organizations and the Security Cooperation Organization
- U.S. Government Acquisition Policies and International Agreements
- Technology Release, Foreign Disclosure and International Export Policy
- International Sales Planning and Customer Engagement Strategies
- Building Customer Capacity and Capabilities
- Foreign Military Sales and Direct Commercial Sales Policies and Processes
- Offsets, Industrial Participation and International Cooperation Programs
- Letter of Request (LOR) Composition and Total Package Approach Concept
- Letter of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) Development and Examination
- Security Cooperation Pricing, Billing, Funds Management, Finance, and Logistics
This in-person course is traditionally priced at $1,000; however, VEDP is pleased to offer this training for $100 per attendee.