To Access VEDP's Services, Contact Your Trade Manager
October 9, 2020
Europe is a huge trading partner for the US in many different sectors, this can be evidenced by the fact that if the EU countries together were a single market, it would rank as the number one export market for the US (2018).
View the webinar to learn about accessing Western Europe virtually.
Dr. Colm Reilly, Associate Director, OCO Global
October 1, 2020
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has been the top U.S. export market in the Middle East North Africa region for the last 10 years and a critical regional hub for 1,500 American companies doing business throughout the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia.
Anne Jafery, Managing Partner, Channels Business Solutions
June 26, 2020
Emerging markets are now over half of the world economy and Africa is increasing relative to this. The global economic meltdown has highlighted Africa’s status as the next big market poised for unprecedented growth in the coming years. Emerging markets are now over half of the world economy and Africa is increasing relative to this. Innovation is more and more coming from emerging markets, so it is key to be tied in intellectually / analytically. Learn how to access the growing emerging markets of Africa.
Africa is a big space to cover, and there is a presence for Virginia all across the continent.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Insights into Emerging Markets: Post-COVID-19 Trends and Directions
- Africa – overall directions
- Southern Africa (see below for key sectors)
- East Africa (see below for key sectors)
- West Africa (see below for key sectors)
Key sectors: Healthcare, ICT / IT, Manufacturing, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Technology, & Chemicals
We have partnered with Zurcom International to learn more.
- Richard Zurba – Director
- Additional regional Zurcom staff
June 19, 2020
In Europe, Covid-19 has disrupted supply chains, workforces, and key sectors, leaving governments to take varying approaches to recovery. Manufacturing, retail, and automotive industries look to be among those most affected. However, food and beverage, life sciences, financial services, and innovative industries still have the potential for success.
In this webinar we will cover:
- The current environment in Europe, and the recovery plan for the top European trading markets
- Trends, opportunities, and challenges for key sectors in the world of COVID-19
- Industries that have the potential for success
- Implications of COVID-19 on export of goods and services
- The future of international trade in a post-COVID-19 world
We have partnered with OCO Global to learn more.
- Colm Reilly, Associate Director
June 12, 2020
Listen to the experts at CTP for a briefing on export control basics and new compliance concerns. Compliance concerns are mounting in this new trade environment with COVID concerns, sanctions, regulatory reforms, trade tensions, and uncertain controls on emerging technologies.
- Dual Use vs. Military Controls vs. Sanctions
- Licensing Basics: Electronic Systems, Exceptions & Exemptions
- Essential Policies & Procedures (Export Compliance System)
- Unique Risks Involving Technology Transfer
- Overcoming Internal & External Transitions
- COVID Issues
- Export Control Reform
- Emerging & Foundational Technologies
- Trade Tensions: Sanctions & Tightening Regs
- Questions & Answers
We have partnered with Commonwealth Trading Partners to learn more.
- Rick Phipps – Director of Compliance Services
- Chalinee Tinaves – Legal/Regulatory Specialist
- John Sturtevant – ITAR/EAR Advisor
June 5, 2020
The trade show industry has been rocked by COVID-19. Shows are being postponed and canceled worldwide. What does the future look like as far as trade shows are concerned? Will they be able to survive this pandemic? Will they go virtual?
We have partnered with Reed Exhibitions to learn more.
- Taryn DeGray, Export Development Executive
- InfoSecurity Europe 2020 show staff