In Europe, Covid-19 has disrupted supply chains, workforces, and key sectors, leaving governments to take varying approaches to recovery. Manufacturing, retail, and automotive industries look to be among those most affected. However, food and beverage, life sciences, financial services, and innovative industries still have the potential for success.
In this webinar we will cover:
- The current environment in Europe, and the recovery plan for the top European trading markets
- Trends, opportunities, and challenges for key sectors in the world of COVID-19
- Industries that have the potential for success
- Implications of COVID-19 on export of goods and services
- The future of international trade in a post-COVID-19 world
We have partnered with OCO Global to learn more.
- Colm Reilly, Associate Director