The global economic meltdown has highlighted Africa’s status as the next big market poised for unprecedented growth in the coming years. Emerging markets are now over half of the world economy and Africa is increasing relative to this. Innovation is more and more coming from emerging markets, so it is key to be tied in intellectually / analytically. Learn how to access the growing emerging markets of Africa.
Africa is a big space to cover, and there is a presence for Virginia all across the continent.
In this webinar we will cover:
- Insights into Emerging Markets: Post-COVID-19 Trends and Directions
- Africa – overall directions
- Southern Africa (see below for key sectors)
- East Africa (see below for key sectors)
- West Africa (see below for key sectors)
Key sectors: Healthcare, ICT / IT, Manufacturing, Mining Equipment, Agricultural Technology, & Chemicals
We have partnered with Zurcom International to learn more.
- Richard Zurba – Director
- Additional regional Zurcom staff