Resources & Webinars
The following resources provide a wealth of information for companies dealing in international trade.
Questions? Contact Lauren Gibson, VALET Research Manager, at (804) 545-5758 or by email at LGibson@YesVirginia.org.
Check out the videos below to watch the presentations from our most recent VALET Program Meeting!
Generating Online Leads – Rick Whittington Consulting
Picking Top Notch Markets – Capstone Strategic
- International Intellectual Property: Securing Your Competitive Edge – December 8th, 2015 Slides | Recording
- How to Optimize Your Company’s Presence at Trade Shows – October 1st, 2015 Slides | Recording
- Foreign Exchange: Is the Strength of the U.S. Dollar Hurting Your International Business? – June 17th, 2015 Slides | Recording
- The Basics of NAFTA: Making NAFTA Work for Your Business – April 23rd, 2015 Slides | Recording
- IC-DISCs Explained in Non-Accountant Terms – October 16th, 2014 Slides | Recording
- Secrets to Doing Business in the Middle East and North Africa – May 15th, 2014 Slides | Recording
- International Brand Strategy – December 2013 Slides | Recording
- Navigating Governments Around the World – October 2013 Slides | Recording
- Making Your Website Work for You – Best Practices in Content Marketing – May 2013 Slides | Recording
- Utilizing U.S. Export Finance Programs Webinar – November 2012 Slides | Recording
- Overseas Contracts Webinar – September 2012 Slides
- Software & Mobile App Localization – March 2012 Slides
- CE Marking – March 2011 Slides
These resources provide links to numerous federal, state, and private resources.
Fast Facts – information on getting started, export issues, and various countries and regions.
Beginning to Export
News and Blogs
Product Classification and Standards
Virginia Trade Resources