Your business could win $10,000 in free export credits from UPS!
You’re invited to participate in the UPS X-PORT Challenge, a competitive event that helps local businesses connect with the world. This is an exclusive event delivered by UPS, a VEDP – International Trade Partner.
Small businesses that enter the contest will:
- Have the chance to win $10,000 in export shipping credits!
- Have the opportunity to pitch their business to a distinguished panel of judges!
- Have the chance to gain widespread exposure and publicity!
UPS’s international capabilities and expert advice will help small businesses navigate the risks and challenges of doing business internationally.
To register, click on the application link below and fill out the fields in their entirety. Tell UPS about your business and why your product has global appeal. Details are important, because each application will be reviewed by a panel of judges.
UPS will select the top 10 applicants to attend a “Pitch Off” event held on October 27, 2016. If selected, you will be able to participate in the pitch event and tell the judges why your business is ready for the global marketplace.
Additional details about the contest:
- The deadline to enter the contest is September 15, 2016.
- The application must be for a product that the qualifying business entity has launched in the U.S. market or is in developing with plans to launch in the U.S. market.
- Submissions will be evaluated by a panel of experts. The top 10 companies will be invited to the Final Pitch Off.
- The Final Pitch off will be held on October 27 at the WHYY in Philadelphia.
- There will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes awarded.