March 8, 2017
Join us for an in-depth discussion with partner Access Advertising & Public Relations and learn how to build a foundation for your global brand!
With today’s technology, it’s never been easier to build a low-cost website or easily reach thousands of people through a social media post. All of which means that it has never been easier to waste money, accidentally offend an international customer, ruin your company’s reputation or get yourself fired.
At Access, we specialize in helping companies understand the landmines of digital marketing, web design, optimization and how to effectively invest in online media to generate business, domestically and internationally. We also empower our partners with the tools and knowledge to help them separate valuable client impressions from meaningless clicks.
In this in-depth interactive seminar, you’ll be guided by our Brand Specialist and CEO, Director of Business Intelligence, VP of Digital Creative Services, Director of Public Relations and our SEO/SEM Specialist, as we walk you through the process for assessing your international liabilities, identifying potential opportunities and appropriate goals to reach your clients on a global scale.
Topics to be covered include:
- The importance of business intelligence before, during and after you get started
- How to build a website that not only looks good but encourages engagement
- How to guide your website visitors toward desired conversions
- How to engage audiences and communicate your brand promise
- How to be sure that your brand value translates to international clients
- How to ensure the money you spend online is getting real results
Tony Pearman, CEO/Brand Specialist
Gary Gilmore, VP Creative Services-Digital
Rachel Spencer, Director of Business Intelligence
Jeremy Butterfield, Director of Public Relations
DeShea Witcher, SEO/SEM Specialist