The companies below were selected for the Beyond Virginia calendar. This calendar is produced each year to highlight Virginia companies and their exporting success story. If you would like to be considered for the calendar, read the rules below.
- Entries are accepted February 1 – May 15 of each year.
- There is no fee to be featured in the calendar.
- By submitting a picture(s) to Virginia Economic Development Partnership (VEDP), a release is hereby granted for use in the Beyond Virginia Calendar and other promotional pieces created by VEDP.
- Only products or services originating in the Commonwealth of Virginia are eligible for consideration.
- Only companies licensed within the Commonwealth of Virginia are eligible for consideration.
- The products/services must still be sold/located in the particular country featured at the time the calendar goes to print.
- Companies never featured in the calendar previously will get priority consideration over companies that have already been featured in prior years.
- By submitting any pictures for consideration, you acknowledge that you have the authorization to submit the pictures for use by the VEDP and to assign the VEDP permission to use such pictures in the Beyond Virginia Calendar and www.exportvirginia.org website.
- Submit LOW-RES images along with a description via email to enter.
- If your company’s image is selected, you MUST have a hi-res version available by the date requested or your company loses its spot in the calendar.
- VEDP reserves the right to edit photo and description for uniformity of calendar design.
- Company logos are not included on calendar pages. The only company logos included in the calendar, other than VEDP’s logo, are logos that are on a product pictured.
- Desired specs for hi-res image are 300 dpi, 8.5 x 11 inches or larger horizontal. (2550 pixels x 3300 pixels)For questions about the contest rules, please email our marketing team.